Hi! I’m Iman!
Staff Software Engineer at Xendit — one of the leading Payment Gateway in Southeast Asia. I work with multiple teams to set the architectural direction and vision for our products. My main focus is on core platforms, as listed belows:
- Centralized Authentication and Authorization Platform — Handle Auth Solutions as Platform for all Xendit’s products.
- Ledger / Transaction Platform — Handle our core banking logic to capture the money movement (ledger) for all payments in Xendit’s product.
- Reporting Platform — Allowing our merchant to export their payment reports and do reconciliations from Xendit
- Billing/Invoicing Platform — Allowing all products (existing and new products) to be monetized easily with flexible pricing configurations using the Billing Platform.
- Developer Platform (Foundation) — Maintaining internal libraries and proposing/pushing internal RFCs.
If you’re also working in these domains, let’s get connected. And learn from each other. I’m very interested to learn on how other people design their systems, especially anything related to all domains above.
🌱 My Values
- 🤔 — Passionate on Startup culture, “Move Fast and Fix Things", with expertise in Software Architecture, Microservices Architecture and Design, API Development and Go (Golang).
- 😎 — OSS DNA.
- 📝 — Blogger
👯 I’m open to
- Consulting about Software Architecture, Microservices, migration from Monolith to Microservice, anything about Software Architecture. Contact here for business inquiries.
Founding a Startup? Let’s talk, impress me, then I’ll give my everything to help you!Only interested in building Platform and Engineering tools.
- Casual chatting with offline/online meet, Mentorship, Speaker Invitation, etc.
📮 Get In Touch!
- Github: https://github.com/bxcodec
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bxcodec
- Medium: https://medium.com/@imantumorang
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imantumorang/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/imantumorang
🕺 Side Hustles!
I’m not a seasonal founders, but in my spare-time I’m doing a lot of things. You might be interested to be my first(early) user. Or even become my partner-in-crime to build all my side side hustles. Feel free to take a look.
- SoftwareArchitect.ID: Follow my blog post about Software Architecture and a Software Architect’s Life. I’m available to hire as an Independent Architect Consultant. I’ll help to solve your system’s architectural problem professionally.
- Easyread Medium Publication: Wanting to publish stories to a wider reach? Let me help you. Join us in Easyread as an author. Easyread has been followed by more than 2.4K people. Reach me personally if you are interested to be an author or even as a partner.
🧙♂️ Just my favourite quote
Hope is the good thing and maybe the best of things And no good things ever dies
~ Andy Dufresne – Shawshank Redemption