Hi! I’m Iman!
Right now I’m working as a Senior Software Engineer in Xendit, mainly focus on payment and developer-platform, such as Virtual Account, Retail Outlet payment, Ewallet Payment, Direct Debit payment and maintaining internal libraries.
I do love solving scaling problem from product perspective. Because I believe no such a silver bullet to help to scale product. And working on product force me to learn and improve myself everytime. I also love to solve engineering problem, like to help the engineers to be able move faster without blocked by manual process.
🌱 My Values
- 🤔 — Passionate on Startup culture, “Move Fast and Fix Things", with expertise in Software Architecture, Microservices Architecture and Design, API Development and Go (Golang).
- 😎 — OSS DNA.
- 📝 — Blogger
👯 I’m open to
- Consulting about Software Architecture, Microservices, migration from Monolith to Microservice, anything about Software Architecture.
- Founding a Startup? Let’s talk, impress me, then I’ll give my everything to help you!
- Blogging and Writing colaborations!
💻 Want to hire me as a professional?
- You can take a look my online resume here: https://resume.imantumorang.com
📮 Get In Touch!
- Github: https://github.com/bxcodec
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bxcodec
- Medium: https://medium.com/@imantumorang
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imantumorang/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/imantumorang
🕺 Side Hustles!
I’m not a seasonal founders, but in my spare-time I’m doing a lot of things. You might be interested to be my first(early) user. Or even become my partner-in-crime to build all my side side hustles. Feel free to take a look.
- SoftwareArchitect.ID: Follow my blog post about Software Architecture and the Life of Software Architect. If you’re looking for a third brain to review your architecture within your company, or even to hire me as a part-timer to design your architecture? Feel free to reach out.
- Easyread Medium Publication: Wanting to publish stories to a wider reach? Let me help you. Join us in Easyread as an author. Easyread has been followed by more than 2.4K people. Reach me personally if you are interested to be an author or even as a partner.
- Qrunner.dev: Enabling the Flexibility, making a CLI Command Like You’re Five. Qrunner is a script executor safely and scalable. Imagine like you’re making a CLI command, but it will available through all collaboration interfaces (e.g Slack, Telegram, etc). So once you created your internal CLI, you can distribute it to all users in your company (even for biz peep). Still in close-alpha version. If you’re interested to hear more, feel free to reach out.
🧙♂️ Just my favourite quote
Hope is the good thing and maybe the best of things And no good things ever dies
~ Andy Dufresne – Shawshank Redemption